

For about 2 weeks Hailey has been acting like she just wants to take off... But nothing. Jc and I were beginning to think it was her thunder thighs, that were getting in her way. Today, when I was at work JC kept saying she is crawling a little but not to far. So when I got home tonight... my baby girl crawled all across the living room to get to her momma. And she hasn't stop moving!! She was just waiting on me... now I really have to make sure things are off the floor. Happy 7 months Booger Bear!!


This Video she fussed the whole way but didn't stop.
5 comments:
yay hailey! be ready for her to be ALL over the place any day! oh and kynli loves to play with the wipe box too. actually, she is slightly obsessed with it. pretty much anytime that she is in her room, she will crawl into the closet and get it and doesnt want to let it go!! i need to buy another one just so she can play with it...who needs toys right???
Go Hailey Go!!! She is adorable!! :o)
Yea Hailey. That is so awesome. Mommy get ready, you won't ever stop chasing after her now!! We need to get the kids together so she can chase Parker!
Let the adventures begin!
Hey Tiffany,
I just wanted to let you know that I recently set my blog to private. If you still want to view it, will you please email me your email address? I have to send you a specific invitation to see it. My email is wendyrhodes@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
:)
Wendy
Post a Comment