Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Friday, March 6, 2009

What a wonderful day we had


Hailey and I had a wonderful day together. We have been working on laying her down awake (before she gets to fussy) for naps and bedtime. It has been a little hard letting her cry at times. Usually I have to give her, her Binky once or twice and she is out. I was having problems getting her to nap long naps for me and my pedi told me that I wait to long, then she gets to tired and that I shouldn't rock her to sleep. Well after working really hard at catching the ques I'm proud to say she took a 3 hour nap on weds and 2 hour nap today.
The other days of the week she was at Ms. Francis's house and she has no problem getting her to take long naps. It must be the new parent thing... still learning. SIDE NOTE - An other little problem is we have been dealing with reflux issues which has put a big damper on advancing our solids. But we started zantac this week. So hopefully next week we can get passed squash and sweet potatoes (the only things that haven't been to acidic or gasey to her tummy). So while Hailey nap today, I got to workout and actually get stuff done around the house. Then she was up and ready to play!! She had such a great time playing today. Then later in the afternoon Hailey was off to Mimi's while momma got a well needed massage. It was fabulous.. recommend all mothers to treat themselves to massages. I love them and hadn't had one since I got pregnant and had Hailey. Then later tonight we went to Saltgrass for Papaw's birthday... yummy!! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend... sad to say I have to work all weekend. But Hailey gets to have some alone time with her daddy!!

Hailey's New trick with her binky!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

kynli does that exact same thing with her paci too!!!

Our Buddies