Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The 2 most important people in my life get baptized

JC and Hailey got Baptized on Sunday!! It was a wonderful weekend. My Mema and Papa even flew in for the event. My family and JC's family were also there. Sunday couldn't have gone any better
. Hailey behaved wonderfully!! Probably 10 minutes before we had to go up and get her baptized she got hungrey, so I had to give her a bottle. But we have had issues lately with her spitting up. So I was so sure she would spit up on Rev. Sharon during the baptism. But she didn't and I couldn't have been more prouder. My loving husband even decided to get baptized with Hailey... which made the occasion even more special. It is a day I will never forget. After church we came back to our house for lunch. We stuffed ourselves and everyone hung out for the rest of the day!! There are lots of pictures... sorry but it was a blessed day!!

The service at the church
Hailey loves sitting on the floor
My 2 angels Hailey and JC getting Baptized




The God Parents Aunt Wendi and Uncle Mark
Hailey meeting the church
Our family watching
Hailey in her Dress
Smiling

Gifts
Our Family
God Parents
Family photos


5 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

You make me smile so much. To see the love surrounding your entire family is just amazing. Earlier when I was just in awe I realized I am a little part of this family, too, so that makes me feel even more blessed. I am thrilled JC got baptized with Hailey Bear. What a wonderful memory.

HILER said...

How sweet! She looks so precious in her bonnet! I am proud of them both.

Jill said...

Such a beautiful moment! She looks adorable in her baptism outfit.

The Groves Family said...

Amazing! What a wonderful and special day for both JC and Hailey!

The Wheelers said...

How beautiful for your family! Congratulations to both JC and Hailey.

Our Buddies