Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a day :)

Hailey and I had a busy day. It started off where I didn't want to get out of bed but when you have a little one smiling and grabbing her feet next to you... you feel guilty. So I was up and ready to get the day started. Hailey played on her tummy mat and in her exersaucer. Then we were off to Nana's work to take her and Auntie Jane lunch. We had to eat fast because teachers don't get long lunch breaks (someone should do something about that). Hailey did great with lots of smiles and she even kept her bow on!! Then we were off again on the road for some errands. Then back home where Vandi and Cambria came over to play. Cambria was so cute and full of life. It is so funny how an 8 month old acts vs my 4 month old. I can't wait for Hailey to be so active... wait she already doesn't like to sit still. Maybe I'm not ready for her to be scooting around. Over all it was a good day!!







2 comments:

The Groves Family said...

I love the new picture of Hailey in her Texas Tech t-shirt! She makes a precious little fan!!!

Vandi said...

We had so much fun with you girls. I can't wait until the summer when we can take them fun places!

Our Buddies