Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

5 months old

Hailey is 5 months old!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. She is growing like a weed. Things that she is doing...
*Eating oatmeal, squash and sweet potatoes (no more carrots they just don't sit with her tummy right).
* Rolled over once by herself... sadly it wasn't in front of mom and dad but Nana called after it happened.
* Loves sitting up on her own... but that has increased our spitting up
*Loves watching the dogs and reaches for them.
*She has a high pitch groan and even giggles now.
I love watching her personality change everydady!!





Last weekend we went to Fredricksbreg for Gina's Wedding. Jc and I had a blast... we got to sleep in and even take a nap :) The things you miss when you become a parent.
We got to see and spend time with some old friends (Hillary & Aaron,Summer & Augie, Jill & Jason, Staci & Jesse and Cari & Patrick). We have all grown up and met great men, and some of us even have kids!! wow time flys by!!




This is our Tech Nome that JC wanted... I think it looks like the travelocity nome. But JC loved him and now he is chillin in our flowerbed.




JC took the pictures with the branches... so if ya'll have a good one of all of us let me know.

No comments:

Our Buddies