
SHE SITS... FOR A SHORT TIME AT LEAST

STARTING TO LEAN

AND SHE IS DOWN

PLEASE PLAY TUG WITH ME... DIGGER LOVES HAILEY BEAR

THEY ARE HAVING A DEEP CONVERSATION...

I BOUGHT THIS OUTFIT WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT I WAS HAVING A GIRL!!


DROOLING LOTS... (SOMEONE IS TEETHING BUT NO TEETH YET)
PLAYING WITH AUNT WENDI

HAILEY LOVES HER DOGS... TALKING TO GABBIE

KISSES FROM GABBIE

HAILEY ALWAYS HAS THIS UTTER DESIRE TO HAVE MASSIVE BLOW OUTS WHEN SHE IS IN THE BUMBO CHAIR... DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT NEVER FAILS!!
4 comments:
Yay Hailey!! Cambria poops in her Activity Center! Ha ha... :)
What a big girl! I can't believe it. I sort of wish we were bringing the kids next weekend, but at least we'll get to see yall. I'm bringing some baby food that Jackson won't eat, but that won't last until Emerson is ready for it.
I love the last picture! :) I'm teaching preschool science and PE right now. Not too much you can really do, but I do get to do alot of fun stuff with them :)
Love the kisses from Gabbie! So cute! Labs are so sweet. I just hope mine are as sweet as yours.
Post a Comment