


OK here is a picture of our new house!!! Don't judge the lawn please.... we are working on getting our grass to grow and hopefully in the next few weeks have flower beds done. Digger and Gabbie didn't take very long to get comfortable in their new environment... They take many long naps and are adjusting to the new sounds. I however I'm not adjusting to the new sounds... don't know if it's the pregnancy or just new environment but I wake up to everything. Hailey on the other hand just keeps kicking away. It's really weird to watch my belly make these waves or twitches from her movements. On a good note got my 3 hours glucose test back and I passed :) Yea... no special diet for me.
2 comments:
whoohoo! glad you're trying! it looks cute. congrats on passing your test!
I can't wait to see your awesome new house!! Let me know when it's ready :)
Post a Comment