Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Friday, July 18, 2008

30 weeks (7.5months).... Our doctor visit

Ok, I know it's been awhile since I last updated.... but honestly nothing has been going on. For the past 3 days my loving husband has been making our front yard look wonderful. He had to till the yard first and then lay dirt down. My mom and I had to laugh at him because when we pulled in front of the house he was tilling and the machine would make his whole body shake.... but he was working really hard and his body was really sore. By Wednesday when the grass was delivered poor JC's back and arms were so sore. But he made it through another day of yard work.... he even let me lay a few pieces down to help. So special thanks to our families for all the help you gave JC with his yard project. We really appreciate it. I told him, he was not going to start another project till I'm not pregnant, so that way I can help!!!
On a baby note..... Today was my 30 week appointment!! I'm now putting on the pounds... gained 4.5lbs this time (which Jc just smiled and said I should lay off the ice cream). Which brings the tally up to a total of 16.5lbs so far, but only more to go. The doctor said everything is measuring great and that she wants to do one more ultrasound in 2 weeks to check actual size of the baby!! Jc and I so excited because we are set to have our 3D4D ultrasound the same day we have our doctor's ultrasound. We get to see our girl twice in one day!! One will be 2D to check size and other measurements and one will be later that day, 3D which will show us what her face looks like. I can't wait!! It's been 12 weeks since our last ultrasound and so much has changed. ;) Today my mom, Jc and I started painting Hailey's room .... and tomorrow we will finish it. I will post pictures later!! Have a great weekend and stay cool :)

No comments:

Our Buddies