So right after Christmas we went to Oklahoma for my Cousin Jennifer's Wedding. The girls were the flower girls with Mallory also. Hailey was so excited that's all she could talk about. And now everyday since it is always dressing up for her wedding, making plans for her wedding and she told me to make sure I tell her prince to lift her up in the air they are dancing.... She is such a dreamer and I love it! But I do have to remind her that she has to be way way way older before she get married.
It started snowing when we where there... the girls loved itThe Dress... My mom made them and they turned out so beautiful
Waiting to walk down
The Bride
This was after the wedding, I didn't get any of them walking down because I was waiting with them till they walked down. Wendi and I just watched them walked down with no issues placing the flowers down. Hailey was such a leader and so confident. Aubrey just march right out there like no big deal... she thinks she is bigger then she is. Mallory took her time taking the flowers out so perfectly. Priceless moments in life.. Love it!
Aubrey napping in at cocktail hour
The reception was at this beautiful old house that is now a museum... My cousin had a beautiful idea to put out the actual dress worn in the family... this is my aunt's, Mema (middle one) , and groom's mom wedding dresses for all to see during cocktail hour.
My Mema's Dress - Beautiful
Dancing Time
No comments:
Post a Comment