Wednesday, January 4, 2012
JULIET AND KOY WEDDING
My best friend from high school got married!! It was such a beautiful wedding and I got to hang out with my life long girl friends. I'm so blessed to still have wonderful close friends from middle and high school and it was truly a honor to be Juliet's Matron of Honor!! Plus, Hailey got to go to her first wedding and she thought it was fabulous. She picked out this red dress & Red "glass slipper". Hailey really thought that Juliet was a princess and marry prince Koy. She kept telling me that I was so beautiful in my princess dress, and truly believed that everyone at the wedding was getting married to someone. Months before the wedding she kept saying she was going to marry Parker and Jackson, then would say that I was going to marry Daddy. We talked about this for awhile then JC told her she had to pick one to marry - She picked Jackson and sometimes would switch to Parker!! But she was so disappointed when she found out neither one of them would be at the wedding, she said " but who I am going to dance with?". I told her "her daddy" and she said " he is married to you!!". At the wedding she still had the mind set that everyone including herself was going to get married. So we had about 5 minutes of tears after the ceremony because she wasn't getting married and then she was fine!! Hailey I love your imagination and dreams!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Buddies
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Easter 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beauty from the Ashes12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All Tied Up12 years ago
-
-
Birth Month14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment