Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, November 3, 2011

pumpkins, RICE CEREAL and...pirates!! PART 1

October flew by in our house. Just as I'm getting Halloween stuff out now it is time for fall / thanksgiving decorations!! So I'm doing 2 parts of catching you up on us!!
PUMPKINS, PUMPKINS, PUMPKINS
 

As my sister calls me "super mom" - I was watching Mallory and braved getting out of the house with all 3 kids!! I even dressed Mallory up in Halloween clothes and yes a bow of course.
Big Pumpkin
Attempt to take a picture of the girls... she is really paying attention to holding her sister!! Aub you are such a trooper.
Lil Pumpkin
In our house we don't just say BOO! We spell it out B-O-O then say BOO!
Hailey with one of her favorite guys in her life - Parker
Cousin Hugs

My little Pumpkins
Mini Pumpkin!!
Mini Pumpkin with a smile
Happy girl !! Finally getting to wear some long sleeve clothes
Workout time
I think I have a pic of Hailey in this same pose.. will have to post compare pics later
She works better with her tongue out

RICE CEREAL, RICE CEREAL, RICE CEREAL... TIME!! Ready or not?!?
Just give me the spoon, I can do it myself
My little helper, what a good big sis feeding the bug


Can You Say YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY
I Got It Down Now
All DONE!! And what a cute mess!
Williams 1 repeat - this was JC's t-shirt when he was little.
PART 2 to come ---- PIRATES!!

No comments:

Our Buddies