Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hailey Update

It has been awhile so here is a Hailey update...

~ She went to the pediatric dentist for the first time and walked out with only one sparkly tooth... Hey maybe next time we can get 2 teeth cleaned :). But over all it was a fabulous experience. Dr.Bob is great and his office offers so much for kids to do while waiting. Dr.Bob even dressed up as sponge Bob.

                                  

                                        Our Souvenir Picture with Dr.Bob!!

~ She Started Dance! It's Tap, Ballet and some tumbling. Way cute to watch but I actually have to sit outside because Hailey always looks at me or talks to me.





                              Can't get her out of her dance outfit. Lovin on Digger.

~ She Turned 3 years Old!! My Camera died at the party so Mark took pics as a back up for me and I haven't gotten them yet. Here is some of what I had.
The Party was at a Gymnastics Place - we got the whole gym to play in. Even the parents got into to. nIt was a blast!!
Then after the party we headed back to our house for a family dinner and more cake. Mema and Papa even made it in town for the party. Then the next day we celebrated Mema's birthday!

                                          Hailey is very much into dressing up as princesses


 Birthday Breakfast - number 3 pancake


 I made rainbow flower cup cakes
 Goodie Bag candy bar

 Foam Pit
 Happy Birthday to you!!

 Princess Cake at home


 Our best shot at a family photo...maybe Mark got a better one
 New Belle outfit
 New Scooter

 I made a birthday balloon wreath
 Another princess outfit
 Happy Birthday Mema
 Hailey shared her princess crown






No comments:

Our Buddies