Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aubrey 8 weeks

 Look how big I am watching my toys!!
I can't believe that she is already 2 months old. We take her next week for weight and shots (so stay tuned). She is such a easy baby. Smiling real smile with coos. The other day I was rocking her and looked at her and smiled. She in returned gave me this huge smile!! It was a the best feeling. She is starting to track toys and stare at them. We having about 1 hour long awake stretches after she eats during the day. We also started putting her in her room/ in her crib this week for bedtime. She didn't seem to have a problem with it at all. I think that I did, just means my baby is growing up. :(


Heres Aubrey talking to us... sorry it's sideways

No comments:

Our Buddies