My baby girl is 2 1/2 years old!! Wow, how times flies. When I watch her playing and interact she is just so grown up. Where did my baby go?? She is now 32 lbs and 38 inches long (growing like a weed). She has such a great memory. She will start talking about something that happened 3-6 months ago, and it will totally catch me off guard.
~ She knows her basic colors
~ She can recognize some letters. She recognizes them by words. Example: I will say where is the H for Hailey and she can pick it out. Or I can show her the letter H and say what is this letter and she will tell me Hailey. She does this will about 10 letters. And I'm working on her to tell the letter and not just the word when I show it to her.
~ She also knows the difference between boys and girls (not by parts). She will tell you if someone is a boy or a girl. And now she has started using Simba or Nala (from the Lion King), instead of a boy or girl. We can say Hailey what is daddy and she will say a Simba :)
~ We are still very much into Princess and Fairies
~ She is doing very well with understanding that Aubrey is coming soon!! She will sing to my belly and talk to Aubrey all the time. She keeps telling people that Aubrey is growing in my mommy's belly. She even likes to try and feel Aubrey move.
~ Her favorite song to sing right now is Katy Perry's - Firework. Even today she started singing it in Target. It is so cute.
~ She also is still very much into dancing. She will try to mimic dancing on TV.
~ We are still not totally potty trained - taking a lot longer then I ever imagined. But I should have know better. She is to bright to want to really do it all the way. There is no tricking or bribe that will work with her.
Hailey - You are such a joy to have around!! A true blessing from God and we love seeing your smiling face every day. You always bring a smile to our face, even if we are frustrated with you. My God Bless you and keep you safe!! We Love You!!
Hailey showing her different faces!!
Happy Faces
Sad Face
Silly Face
Mad Face
My Beautiful Girl
Surprise Face








No comments:
Post a Comment