~ Hailey " ACTUALLY (where did she learn that?) daddy..."
~ Me " Don't forget you are wearing your panties, so if you need to go potty let me know". Hailey " I'm singing the Lord, Momma". Me "oh, sorry"
~ As I was driving and Hailey says " Let me tell you something Momma", me "What Hailey". Hailey "Do you remember when Mallory was baby Jesus and talked to Mary (Mallory played baby Jesus at our church Christmas program). Then Wendi got her back". Me "That's right".~ As we where driving home Hailey said she needed to go potty. I told her to hold it. Then 2 minutes later asked her if she was holding it ... she responded "You already told me to!!"
~ The other night Hailey was playing on the floor with PopPop. She was pretending to brush his hair. Hailey "PopPop what did Nana do with your hair? (if you don't know my father is bald headed). PopPop "I don't know ask Nana". Hailey "Nana what did you do with PopPop's hair, did you put it in the trash!!"
Around here we have been.....
Playing with Princess's
Finger Painting
Mallory Crawling and exploring Digger
Dancing With the Superbowl Half Time Show
Fun Times at the Zoo
Learning to plant bean plants
Watching the Hippos
Planting my bean plant in a pot
22 weeks (5 1/2 months) and everything looking great
Aubrey Christine




















1 comment:
I love thmy sweet Nugget! The things she says just crack me up.
Post a Comment