Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things to be Thankful For!!

 So November has come and gone. There is so much to be thankful for......
~ Thankful for Birthdays:
JC turned 30!! We love you Dada, you are the best!!
Mimi had a birthday (sadly I forgot my camera). But we had yummy food and made her put on a sombrero while we sang to her. Happy Birthday Mimi we love you!!

Grandma had her 90th Birthday!!! All our family came from all over to celebrate!! Happy 90th Grandma We Love You!!
Nana had M&M's made (some had her face on them)
Napkins Made
Fun Cups Made
Lot's of Yummy Food
Cake Time
~ Thankful for Thanksgiving and Family:
 (My mom and I stole this shirt idea from Allison - Thanks)

All of us at Grandma's Party
 The Nolders
 All the Grandkids (8) and Great-Grandkids(4) {Just a one more grandkid was missing and 4 more greats}
~ Thankful For Fishes:
~ Thankful for books and outside:
~ Thankful for dress-up:
~ Thankful for making it 12weeks:
    I'm now a little over 12 weeks pregnant and everything is going wonderful. This time around I'm very tired and have no desire to do anything around the house. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who has been cleaning for me. Haven't really had any food cravings, don't really want meats!! But other then that things have been good. Being pregnant with a 2 year old is a lot different then when I was pregnant with no kids.  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Whoa! Congratulations Tiffany!

Our Buddies