Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patches and Fall Festivals

Since I have had to work the past few weekends. JC the wonderful father that he is took Hailey to our church Fall Festival and the pumpkin patch!! Plus he took pictures for me!! I love you babe!!
Fall Festival

The Big Slide
Juice Box Ring Toss
Walking with Mimi

Pumpkin Patch
(Not really sure what he did with her hair, but he tried)
JC said she wouldn't sit still and was constantly moving around
Mallory at her first pumpkin patch
The Girls together
Riding the Train . JC said the guy was driving it really slow and he was afraid Hailey would jump out. So he held her hand!

Love Creek Orchard and Pumpkin Patch
My Mom and I drove an hour outside of San Antonio this past week to an Orchard/Pumpkin Patch!! It was really neat.
Hay Ride
Look I'm a scarecrow
A Pony Ride ! (Not her first)
Petting Zoo
That's Hailey's Face and then she says " Did you Hear that"
Playing in the Hay
Painting a pumpkin that we got to take home
Another Train Ride - but this time the guy drove pretty fast that Hailey couldn't get out!!

No comments:

Our Buddies