My camera is broken and I'm waiting for my new one to come in. JC said for my birthday I could upgrade to a newer and better camera :) So I will post pictures later of my baby girl at 17 months.
Hailey at 17 months:
~ Always on the move, and doesn't sit still
~ Climbing on everything, I mean everything
~ Jabber Jaws.... doesn't stop talking.
~ She is starting to put 2 -3 words sentences together
" What appen (what happen)", "Where is Digger", "Dadda at Work", "Ahh Man", "That's my Momma"
~ I love the way she says Gabbie "ba-bbee"
~ Can tell who's who on Sesame Street-"Oscar", "Abby", "Elmo","Cookie", "Ernie", sometimes "Bert" (It's because we have every book, toy and stuff animal related to Sesame Street)
~ I love that she is starting to tell me what she wants and things that she sees.
~ We can get her to count to 5. Pretty sure it is just by repetition right now, not really counting things but we try & always count with items or fingers.
~ She is not into veggie's any more.... we really have to push her to eat them.
~ Loves blowing kisses
~ We can get her to pick up her toys now... very helpful!! Just tonight she pick all her toys up and then came to me and said nite nite. I didn't have to say anything.
~ Had a few temper tantrums... we are learning to cope and deal with this.
~ She is very polite, always saying "thank you" and "welcome (aka your welcome), She always says "bless you" when you sneeze or sometimes cough.
Over all we are having a blast with this age, she is constantly soaking in knowledge and it's amazing to see her grow everyday. We love her so much!! Pictures to come soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Buddies
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Easter 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beauty from the Ashes11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All Tied Up12 years ago
-
-
Birth Month14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment